Lives and works in Kyoto
- M.F.A. Mixed Media, Kyoto University of Art and Design
- Royal College of Art, Sculpture course, Short term exchange
- B.F.A. Kyoto University of Art and Design
Selected Group Exhibitions
- ARTISTS' FAIR KYOTO , Kyoto
- Contemporary Art Fair at HANKYULUX, Osak9
- BnA Alter Museum, Kyoto
- “KYOTO ART LOUNGE” HOTEL ANTEROOM KYOTO, Kyot
- ART PROJECT TAKASAKI, Gunma>
- Ultra Girls Collection, Kyot7
- DEP/ART Kyoto, Kyoto
Selected Grants and Awards
- Gunma Biennale for Young Artists, selected, Gunm
- Contemporary Art Foundation Award, selected, Tokyo
- ULTRA AWARD [ NEW ORGANICS ] , selected, Kyoto
Artist in residence
- Kuandu Residency Program at Kuandu Museum of Fine Arts, Taiwan
- BnA Alter Museum
- STARBUCKS Kyoto BAL
“Happiness” is a momentary transience, floating in vague memories.
Idealizing feelings of past experiences and fragments of memories,
I reconstruct meaning and images of happiness.
Confronting the vague uncertainty of the future, I optimistically draw happiness.